February 8, 1960: Day of the Week
February 8, 1960 was the 39th day of the year 1960 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 327 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is lunes.
A person born on this day will be 60 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $1,028.05 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the February 1960 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1960 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aquarius is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Amethyst is the modern birthstone for this month. Bloodstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christian’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
February 8, 1960 Historical Event(s)
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Who were born on February 8, 1960?
- 1960Benigno Aquino III, Philippine President
- 1960Dino Ciccarelli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1960Stuart Hamm, American bassist (Joe Satriani, Steve Vai)
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.