July 19, 1981: Day of the Week
July 19, 1981 was the 200th day of the year 1981 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 165 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is dimanche.
A person born on this day will be 41 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 5, then by now that person has accumulated $6,586.50 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the July 1981 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1981 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IAAZRRB? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters IAAZRRB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 19, 1981 Historical Event(s)
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
Who were born on July 19, 1981?
- 1981David Bernard, Jamaican West Indies cricketer
- 1981Didz Hammond, English bass guitarist (Dirty Pretty Things, The Cooper Temple Clause)
- 1981Jimmy Gobble, American baseball player
- 1981Nenê, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Nikki Osborne, Australian actress
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.