July 19, 1981: Day of the Week
July 19, 1981 was the 200th day of the year 1981 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 165 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Sunday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is dimanche.
A person born on this day will be 36 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $2,679.50 today. That is, assuming this person is still alive and kicking.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
Here’s the July 1981 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1981 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Ruby is the modern birthstone for this month. Ruby is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Hmmm... do you believe that self understanding is the key to happiness? Don’t just wish upon the stars. Use them to prosper in love, money, and career! Get your Cancer horoscope and get a boost from the stars. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link)
Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
July 19, 1981 Historical Event(s)
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
Who were born on July 19, 1981?
- 1981David Bernard, Jamaican West Indies cricketer
- 1981Didz Hammond, English bass guitarist (Dirty Pretty Things, The Cooper Temple Clause)
- 1981Jimmy Gobble, American baseball player
- 1981Nenê, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Nikki Osborne, Australian actress
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.