June 23, 1972: Day of the Week
June 23, 1972 was the 175th day of the year 1972 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 191 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Kin'yōbi.
A person born on this day will be 48 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $820.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the June 1972 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1972 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Cancer is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Pearl is the modern birthstone for this month. Moonstone is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEYFZICA? Check your answers here: Word solver AEYFZICA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
June 23, 1972 Historical Event(s)
- 1972Title IX of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1964 is amended to prohibit sexual discrimination to any educational program receiving federal funds.
- 1972Watergate Scandal: U.S. President Richard M. Nixon and White House Chief of Staff H. R. Haldeman are taped talking about using the Central Intelligence Agency to obstruct the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s investigation into the Watergate break-ins.
Who were born on June 23, 1972?
- 1972Ron Corning, American television anchor
- 1972Selma Blair, American actress
- 1972Zinedine Zidane, French footballer
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.