March 28, 1968: Day of the Week
March 28, 1968 was the 88th day of the year 1968 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 278 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Thursday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is jueves.
A person born on this day will be 51 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $1,740.20 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the March 1968 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1968 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for this month. Jade is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Damian’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
March 28, 1968 Historical Event(s)
- 1968Brazilian high school student Edson Luís de Lima Souto is shot by the police in a protest for cheaper meals at a restaurant for low-income students. The aftermath of his death is one of the first major events against the military dictatorship.
Who were born on March 28, 1968?
- 1968Iris Chang, American author (d. 2004)
- 1968Jon Lee, British drummer (d. 2002)
- 1968Max Perlich, American actor
- 1968Nasser Hussain, English cricketer
- 1968Tim Lovejoy, British television presenter
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.