May 4, 1970: Day of the Week
May 4, 1970 was the 124th day of the year 1970 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 241 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Getsuyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 52 years old today. If that same person saved a Quarter every day starting at age 7, then by now that person has accumulated $4,134.25 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1970 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1970 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Taurus is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UOAFZEPMROP? Check your answers here: Word search UOAFZEPMROP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 4, 1970 Historical Event(s)
- 1970Vietnam War: Kent State shootings: the Ohio National Guard, sent to Kent State University after disturbances in the city of Kent the weekend before, opens fire killing four unarmed students and wounding nine others. The students were protesting the United States’ invasion of Cambodia.
Who were born on May 4, 1970?
- 1970Gregg Alexander, American musician (New Radicals)
- 1970Paul Wiseman, New Zealand cricketer
- 1970Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor
- 1970Will Arnett, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.