May 8, 1963: Day of the Week
May 8, 1963 was the 128th day of the year 1963 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 237 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Wednesday.
If you are trying to learn Japanese then this day of the week in Japanese is Suiyōbi.
A person born on this day will be 56 years old today. If that same person saved a Dime every day starting at age 6, then by now that person has accumulated $1,847.90 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the May 1963 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1963 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Taurus is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Emerald is the modern birthstone for this month. Sapphire is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brittany’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
May 8, 1963 Historical Event(s)
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine.
Who were born on May 8, 1963?
- 1963Anthony Field, Australian musician and actor
- 1963Izabela Kloc, Polish politician
- 1963Michel Gondry, French director and screenwriter
- 1963Rick Zombo, American ice hockey player
- 1963Robin Jarvis, British writer
- 1963Sylvain Cossette, Quebec singer and songwriter
- 1963Terry Christian, British radio and television presenter
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.