October 1, 1965: Day of the Week
October 1, 1965 was the 274th day of the year 1965 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 91 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Friday.
If you are trying to learn French then this day of the week in French is vendredi.
A person born on this day will be 55 years old today. If that same person saved a Nickel every day starting at age 4, then by now that person has accumulated $944.10 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the October 1965 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1965 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Libra is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Opal is the modern birthstone for this month. Jasper is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
Holy Toledo! Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ONXDAPFXUIEC? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ONXDAPFXUIEC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
October 1, 1965 Historical Event(s)
- 1965General Suharto rises to power after a coup that alleged to the Communist Party of Indonesia. In response, Suharto and his army massacre over a million Indonesians suspected of being communists. The killings of 7 army officers happened in the early hours of 1 October 1965.
Who were born on October 1, 1965?
- 1965Andreas Keller, German field hockey player
- 1965Chris Reason, Australian journalist
- 1965Cindy Margolis, American model and spokesmodel
- 1965Cliff Ronning, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1965Ted King, American actor
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.