September 12, 1983: Day of the Week
September 12, 1983 was the 255th day of the year 1983 in the Gregorian calendar. There were 110 days remaining until the end of the year. The day of the week was Monday.
If you are trying to learn Spanish then this day of the week in Spanish is lunes.
A person born on this day will be 38 years old today. If that same person saved a Half dollar every day starting at age 3, then by now that person has accumulated $6,434.00 today.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Here’s the September 1983 calendar. You can also browse the full year monthly 1983 calendar.
Zodiac & Birthstone
Virgo is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Sapphire is the modern birthstone for this month. Agate is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erika’s personality and get smarter today. (Sponsored links)
Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element for a person born on this day if we consider the very old art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac).
September 12, 1983 Historical Event(s)
- 1983A Wells Fargo depot in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States, is robbed of approximately US$7 million by Los Macheteros.
- 1983The USSR vetoes a UN Security Council Resolution deploring the Soviet shooting down of a Korean civilian jetliner on September 1.
Who were born on September 12, 1983?
- 1983Carly Smithson, Irish singer
- 1983Clayton Richard, American baseball player
- 1983Daniel Muir, American football player
- 1983Rami Haikal, Jordanian guitarist
- 1983Sergio Parisse, Argentina-born Italian rugby player
Now try another date like anniversaries, birthdays of someone you know or any other date that is special to you. Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.